- 2017.08~: PhD student in the King Abdullah University of Science & Technology.
- 2014.09~2017.06: Master student in the Institute of Robotics and Automatic Information Systems, College of Computer and Control Engineering, Nankai University.
- 2014.07: Bachelor’s degree, College of Computer and Control Engineering, Nankai University.
Micro-expression Recognition Based on OpenCV
- Designed the recognition scheme with other project members.
- Identified the center of the eyes.
Design and Implementation of Virtual Scenarios for Haptic Interaction with Omega. 7
- Designed virtual scenarios according to the requirements of upper limb rehabilitation.
- Implemented the virtual scenarios on Windows using C++.
An Active Gravity-Offloading System for Rehabilitation Training of Gait and Balance
- Designed the system’s mechanical structure.
- Chose appropriate motors and sensors for the system.
- Implemented and tested the whole system.
- Controlled the system using linear and nonlinear controllers.
- As the project’s leader, supervised four undergraduates finishing their undergraduate thesis projects which all got high scores.
- Ningbo Yu, Zhuo Yang. “Design and Control of An Active Gravity-Offloading System for Rehabilitation Training of Gait and Balance”, Acta Automatic Sinica (AAS), 42(12), 2016. [in Chinese]
- Zhuo Yang, Yubo Sun, Yuqi Lei, Zhe Wang, Ningbo Yu. “Realization and Experimental Test of A Body Weight Support Unit for Simultaneous Position Tracking and Gravity Offloading”, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO), 2016.
- Zhuo Yang,Yubo Sun,Yue Hao,Ningbo Yu*. “Active Mass-Ofﬂoading with Cable-Driven SEA for Tailored Support to Lower Limb Rehabilitation”, The 2016 IEEE International Conference on Advanced Robotics and Mechatronics (ARM), 2016.
- Wulin Zou, Zhuo Yang, Wen Tan, Meng Wang, Jingtai Liu, Ningbo Yu*. “Impedance Control of a Cable-driven Series Elastic Actuator Using the 2-DOF Control Method”, The 2016 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2016.
- Wulin Zou, Wen Tan, Zhuo Yang, Ningbo Yu*. “Torque Control of a Cable-Driven Series Elastic Actuator Using the 2-DOF Method”, The 35th Chinese Control Conference (CCC), 2016.
- N. Yu*, C. Xu, K. Wang, Z. Yang, and J. Liu. “Gesture-based Telemanipulation of A Humanoid Robot for Home Service Tasks”, IEEE Int. Conf. on CYBER Technology in Automation, Control, and Intelligent Systems (IEEE-CYBER), 2015.
- Ningbo Yu*, Zhuo Yang, Wulin Zou. “An Active Gravity-Offload Technology for Astronauts Training in Simulated Micro-/Reduced-Gravity Environments”, The 34th Chinese Control Conference(CCC), 2015. [in Chinese]
- Ningbo Yu, Zhuo Yang, Yubo Sun, Yibo Wang, Yongchun Fang. “An active gravity offloading system with single rope suspension for rehabilitation training of balance and gait”, Application Number: 201610828782.7. Patent for invention. Accepted.
- Ningbo Yu, Zhuo Yang, Yubo Sun, Yongchun Fang. “A cable-driven series elastic actuation unit with position and force coupling”, Application Number: 201610828718.9. Patent for invention. Accepted.
- 2011 the Third Prize of Excellent Undergraduate Scholarship.
- 2012 Hongkong Siyuan Scholarship.
- 2013 Hongkong Siyuan Scholarship.
- 2016 the First Prize of Excellent Postgraduate Scholarship.
- 2016 Best Advanced Robotics Paper Award Finalist for the paper “Active Mass-offloading with Cable-Driven SEA for Tailored Support of Lower Limb Rehabilitation”,IEEE ARM 2016.