Rehabilitation and Assistive Robotics Laboratory
Institute of Robotics and Automatic Information Systems
Tianjin Key Laboratory of Intelligent Robotics
Nankai University, China
Mr. Wulin Zou received his Bachelor degree (2015) in automation from college of computer and control engineering, Nankai University. In September 2015, he was recommended to Rehabilitation and Assistive Robotics Laboratory at the Institute of Robotics and Automatic Information Systems, Nankai University, where he is now pursuing his Master degree in control science and engineering, and supervised by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ningbo Yu.
Human-robot interaction, Rehabilitation robot, Series elastic actuator, Impedance control
- Ningbo Yu, Wulin Zou. Impedance control of a cable-driven SEA with mixed H2/H∞ synthesis. Assembly Automation, 2017, 37(3): 296-303.
- Ningbo Yu, Wulin Zou, Wen Tan, Zhuo Yang. Augmented virtual stiffness rendering of a cable-driven SEA for human-robot interaction. IEEE/CAA Journal of Automatica Sinica, 2017, 4(4): 714–723.
- Ningbo Yu, Zhuo Yang, Yubo Sun, Wulin Zou, Zhe Wang. Design and control of an active gravity-offloading system for rehabilitation training of gait and balance. Acta Automatica Sinica, 2016, 42(12): 1819–1831. (in Chinese)
- Ningbo Yu, Wulin Zou. Passivity guaranteed stiffness control with multiple frequency band specifications for a cable-driven series elastic actuator. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Under review.
- Zhuo Yang, Yubo Sun, Yuqi Lei, Zhe Wang, Wulin Zou, Ningbo Yu. Realization and experimental test of a body weight support unit for simultaneous position tracking and gravity offloading. The IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (IEEE-ROBIO). 2016.
- Wulin Zou, Zhuo Yang, Wen Tan, Meng Wang, Jingtai Liu, Ningbo Yu. Impedance control of a cable-driven series elastic actuator with the 2-DOF control structure. The 2016 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IEEE-IROS). 2016.
- Wulin Zou, Wen Tan, Zhuo Yang, Ningbo Yu. Torque Control of a Cable-Driven Series Elastic Actuator Using the 2-DOF Method. The 35th Chinese Control Conference (CCC). 2016.
- Ningbo Yu, Zhuo Yang, Wulin Zou. An active gravity-offload technology for astronauts training in simulated micro-/reduced-gravity environments. The 34th Chinese Control Conference (CCC). 2015. (in Chinese).